Magnolia Gardens offers a spectrum of services and amenities to our residents in a luxurious setting and at an affordable price. You will enjoy all of these amenities with our All-Inclusive rates:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartment in 14 different floor plans
- 24-hour staff to assist you with activities of daily living needs
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily plus two snacks
- Assistance with self-administration of medications
- Round-the-clock emergency call response system in each apartment (personal wireless pendant available for an additional fee)
- All utilities, except telephone & cable
- Health oversight by a registered nurse
- Active social, cultural & educational programs coordinated by our activity director
- Two tree-shaded, private courtyards for relaxing outdoors
- Private bathrooms and kitchenettes in all units
- Regular health & wellness assessments
- Transportation to local doctor appointments, shopping and other events
- Weekly laundry & housekeeping
Respite care provides short term care that may be necessary for a variety of situations including:
- Your loved may be ready for discharge from a rehabilitation center but they are not quite ready for independent living
- You may need a short break from the burden of caring for a loved one at home
- Or, perhaps you would like to see what it is like living in an assisted living community without the commitment of a lease agreement
Whatever the reason, respite care can be the answer. Our fully furnished Respite Apartment includes all the amenities listed above. Please call for rates and availability.
To be eligible for occupancy in Magnolia Gardens, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Meet Florida assisted living statutory requirements.
- Provide necessary financial documentation.
- Submit an $85 application fee.
- Agree to a criminal background check. Applicants who have a record of criminal activity that threatens the life, health, safety, possessions, or right to peaceful enjoyment of other residents, or drug-related criminal activity are not eligible for occupancy.
- Submit a $300 security deposit upon choosing an apartment.
Magnolia Gardens is proud to partner with Senior CrimeStoppers in their program designed to keep incidents of crime out of senior housing facilities. The charter membership plaque that we proudly display in our building designates our zero tolerance for crime. For more information, please visit www.SeniorCrimestoppers.org.